OISTR is operated by the Ad Portable GmbH.
§ 1 Automatic coverage of log data
The use of the offers on this website is extensive possible without providing personal data. The following data that your Internet browser transmits to us are recorded, for technical reasons:
- browser type and version,
- used operating system,
- website from which you visit us (referrer URL),
- website you visit,
- date and time of your access,
- your Internet Protocol (IP) address.
These data are stored anonymously and separately from any personal data that you may provide, so that no combination can be drawn about a specific person. There is no link with personal data for the purpose of profiling or analyzing frequency and movement patterns. They are evaluated for statistical purposes in order to optimize our website and our offers. After the evaluation, this data will be deleted immediately.
§ 2 Personal data for the performance of our services
Incidentally, ADP's personal data will only be collected and processed if you have provided it to us for the performance of a contract or service or when registering for personalized services (such as order form, user account newsletter, contact form). Specifically, depending on the ADP services you choose, these are:
- Your first and last name
- Your mobile phone number
- Your email address
- Your postal address (street, zip code, city, country)
- If applicable, your payment details (only with contract partners).
The following applies to the collection, processing and use of this data:
- If you have concluded a contract with ADP, your personal data will be used exclusively for the settlement of the contract concluded between us.
- If you have given us explicit consent for any use beyond that, we may also use your personal data for the purposes of advertising, consulting and market research and for the appropriate design of telemedia. You can freely revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. You can inform us of your withdrawal either in writing or by email to the contact details of ADP mentioned in the imprint. If you have not given your consent or revoke it, there will be no data usage under this paragraph. Of course, our contractual services will be provided irrespective of whether you give your consent or not, or if necessary revoke it.
- If yourself is not a contractual partner of ADP, but only use OISTR for the purpose of authentication in order to use the services or services of an ADP contractor, this is always done on a voluntary basis. In this case, OISTR will be opened directly from the contractor's UI so you can enter your mobile phone number directly with OISTR. We then collect, process and use only your mobile phone number for the purpose of authenticating and confirming against our contractual partner whose services or services you wish to use, that you have authenticated as a natural person via OISTR. ADP can neither assign your mobile phone number to your person nor tell the other party which specific natural person this mobile phone number is to be assigned to.
In this case, by entering and submitting your mobile phone number to OISTR, you authorize ADP to consent to the collection, processing and use of your mobile phone number by ADP for the purpose of authentication as described above. You can freely revoke this consent at any time with effect for the future. The revocation must be addressed either in writing or by email to the contact details of ADP stated in the imprint. We point out that in case of a revocation of this consent, you can no longer use the authentication services via OISTR.
- All personal information will be kept confidential and will be accessible only to authorized ADP personnel. Also, this data will not be disclosed to third parties without your explicit consent, unless we are required by law or on the basis of a court decision (see in particular paragraph 5 below).
- At the request of the competent authorities, we may provide information about your personal data in individual cases, as far as this is for law enforcement purposes, for the security of the police authorities of the Länder, for the fulfillment of the statutory duties of the constitutional protection authorities of the Federation and the Länder, the Federal Intelligence Service or the Military Shelter Service or the enforcement of intellectual property rights. The same applies if the information required to enforce civil law claims because of the violation of absolutely protected rights due to illegal content, which are covered by § 1 para. 3 of the Network Enforcement Act, is required.
- ADP will not transfer your personal data to countries outside the European Union or the European Economic Area.
- As soon as the purpose for the collection and storage of your personal data has lapsed, we will delete this data immediately, as far as there are no justified reasons in the sense of the applicable legal regulations (in particular statutory retention periods). In this case, the deletion is replaced by a blocking of the data.
§ 3 Cookies
§ 4 Your rights as a victim
You have the right, at any time upon request, to receive free written or electronic information about the data stored about you. This information naturally also includes answers to your questions about the collection, processing or use of your personal data. In addition, you have the right to correct incorrect data and to block and delete your personal data. The request for information as well as the request for correction, blocking or deletion of personal data as well as a request for any consent or objection against a particular use of the data should be addressed to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
§ 5 Modification of this declaration
- The content of this declaration is available to you at any time via our website.November 2017
phone: +49 351 87437 640
fax: +49 351 79625 26
fax: +49 351 79625 26